Saturday, January 11, 2014

Skype shows.

Okay I've worked it all out.... and posted it to reddit.

Here it is just for the record.

Aloha!! I love getting naked on the internet, I was very active in /r/decrypto and girlsgonebitcoin. I also have a blog where most of my decrypto and GGB ventures were posted,  I love taking requests and exploring my sexuality. I love being able to see you while I work, but if you just want to see me thats cool too.  I'm pretty flexible and I love being seen, this means you get to see my face!!

I'm available in the mornings on most days and in the afternoons on Tuseday and Friday (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time) but its best to contact me a day or two in advance because I don't have a set schedule. Payments should be made 15 or 20 minutes before the scheduled show time. So if you'd like to plan something PM me, I check my messages every morning and usually before bed.

I'm also available for free chat on Camwhores  just about everyday. Basic accounts are free and I have free 7 day full access trials. PM me for those too if you like. Sometimes I also post to r/pantyselling, or you can just PM me and ask what I've got laying around.

Now the nitty gritty, payment options. Ohh don't groan silly! You knew this was coming. I take Bitcoins, Amazon gift cards and now GiftRocket. My rates are as follows...

$20 for 15 minutes.

$30 for 30 minutes.

$40 for 45 minutes.

$50 for an hour.

Role-playing, Master/Pet or Master/Sub requests are $10 extra becasue getting to that frame of mind takes homework.

Now the things I'm no so comfortable with.
Dirty talk - not that I can't its just weird on the same note if you'd like me to tell you how much I love riding your big black/white/whatever cock or say your name those things I can do. Coming up with it on the fly... not so much.

No bodily fluids/functions - Aside from cum and the occasional squirt, queef or maybe drool. =P

Domination/penis humiliation - Just not my thing, I want to have fun with you.

Last but not least, need to cancel or postpone? No worries life happens. Just PM, email or leave me a text message via Skype. No charge.

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I caught my husband masturbating to you on a skype show. I was a bit upset that he didn't even stop when I walked into the room but I soon got over it. (I've been sick so I haven't been doing my wifely duty, so I can't blame him; you probably stopped hime from having an affair, so now I'm actually grateful.)

    In fact, I would like to get started in this business myself. I think an unemployed housewife like myself could make some extra money, what is the best way to get started?

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so understanding. Sorry it took so long for me to respond but I felt compelled to blog about your comment. The information you asked for is there.

      http://camgirladventures.blogspot.com/2014/02/something-i-always-expected-to-happen.html

      Delete
  2. very nice looking website http://freewebcams.vipcams4u.com/

    ReplyDelete