Friday, June 27, 2014

Just derping around and ohh hay $50 for my tits. COOL!

Came across this randomly awesome post in /r/drcrypto so I went for it because why not.


The number string is to prove its me posting

Dude totally paid out, TrollHarderer you are a pervy gentleman and I salute you.

In addition I would like to anounce that I am creating a profile on Patreon as a content creator as well. I'm going to start posting things soon, when I do I'll post my private address so you all can find me. Soon as I get it figured out lol.

3 comments:

  1. Yes you have hot tits and I'm going to need a camwhore now that I saw them! (Damn, you're not on now!) Glad you make some money

    This might be off topic but it reminds me of something irksome some cam girls do--not you though. In private the girl will get topless, I'll start masturbating, and then she won't take anything else off because she knows she's got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot amateur web cam girls teasing live from their bedrooms

    ReplyDelete