Monday, July 23, 2012

Crazy DAY!!

So todays been a little crazy... okay a lot crazy! First off I want to thank the people at Dwolla for being soooo helpful and cooperative! no seriously the customer service has been impeccable and I worked in customer service! My Commercial Dwolla account is up!!! Yehaaaaw!! I will still be accepting Bitcoins for any of my services.

This means that I'm going to spend the next week or so putting together photos of available panties and in the future stalkings. I will also be looking into creating a fan club/promotional packet that will include a hand written letter from me to you, a Skype show coupon (good for a free half hour) and a hand signed Photo of me. I may include other things but that is to be determined.

In other news I have signed up for a BitMit account and will be selling artistic nudes, I don't have any completed pieces for sale yet but you can bet that I will be posting here the moment I do!! Along with getting acquainted with CamWhores I'm pretty busy!! So new projects are on hold for now, Forlarren has some material that he's working on so as soon as he gets that to me you'll get a new project post.

In the mean time I leave you with this. 

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment