Monday, July 9, 2012

The Zipper!

UPDATE 04/03/13: the online wallet service I was using is down for good!! Please if you would like to tip me for this project use the bitcoin tipbot on reddit or send it to the following address.

1KQgXHAGkJmiALfPLC1tnPgY55xoyqSJwf

Update (01/29/13) Holy shit!! Bitcoins are almost $20 a pop now!! Since I know this still gets views  I'm lower in the goal 0.5 BTC

Update (08/02/12) In light of the fact that bitcoins are now worth almost $9 each, I'm lowering this projects goal to 1.5 bitcoins for the Hd vid.

This weeks project is the Zipper! Don't know what a Zipper is? Well have you ever clipped a clothespin to your skin then ripped it off? Yeah a zipper is when you tie a bunch of clothes pins together and do just that. So here are some stills and my r/deCrypto verification. The goal is 2 bitcoins, when that goal is reached I will post the HD vid.



Address Redacted



No comments:

Post a Comment