Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updates and things

Okay, heres the deal. I now have an Ebanned account under Bohemian_Lady, I don't have anything posted yet but I will soon. Other things, sites other than Camwhores has been slow but I'm hopping that those other sites will pick up later on. After I move in December.

On a different front, I'm breaking down the motor for my bike on Sunday. Time to find out whats wrong with my girl and if I can fix her. This will be a multiple weekend project, I'll do the tear-down, the repair and remounting her on a new Cruiser. Thats all if the motor is salvageable if not I'll just buy a new motor and you can all see a fresh install. Im still selling on /r/pantyselling and I will have outfits available for sale soon. Most of them are from the Strip Blitz I did at Camwhores a couple weeks ago. For my CW viewers if you have any special requests, like a spacific outfit that you would like just PM me and we'll work out a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment