Monday, October 22, 2012

Panty TIME!!

Update 10/23/12: I just got a whole lot busier! Not just with panties but my seasonal day job has kicked back in which means panties that you would like me to exercise/masturbate in may cost more. Just ask when you message me.

Aloha everyone, I know its been quiet around here but I have good news!!

I have started selling panties!! My collection is large enough now that I can sell some pairs, right now I have them available through /r/pantyselling.

All panties are gently used. I can send them worn, clean, exercised in, and/or masturbated in. The prices range from $20 to $25, thats for this batch the prices are subject to change with each pair of panties! Just take a peak at the images and let me know what number you want. This price includes shipping and handling, I'm shipping from Hawaii so it'll be a tick before they get to you.

I accept, Dwolla and bitcoins. Depending on method of payment I will send you the required info.

If you want them worn/exercised/masturbated in they will come dry in a sealed ziplock bag with a hand written letter with instructions on how to make them smell fresh off the body.

If you would like a vid of the wearing/exercise/masturbation I can do that too. The vid would be posted to my minus account in a private folder and I would e-mail you the link, I may use screen shots from the vid for other things but the vid will stay private with you and I being the only URL holders. I like to think of the vids as something fun, I mean hell if I'm wearing them for you I might as well tape it! I will also provide  a tracking number for your assurance and mine. Everything is shipped USPS to keep my costs and yours low. I will also do all shipping the Monday after the order.

Eventually panties will be available through /r/clothingselling. I don't have anything up there yet but I plan to over the next week or two depending on how busy I am!

Mahalo and here is an obligitory picture of my first sold pair!!

These are spoken for but there are others looking for a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment