Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Slowness

Aloha!! I know things have been slow around here lately I expect it will pick up a bit here as Halloween approaches, as I'm currently on the hunt for some cheap sexy Halloween stuff! I'm also going to start selling panties!! I'll have them posted here by next week, thats the goal anyway!!

I just joined extralunchmoney.com, I don't have any thing up yet but when I do I'll post it here. I also joined Chaturbate, I don't think I'll be on this weekend but we'll see.

Don't forget you can find me on camwhores, I did a cooking show, last weekend. Sadly the masturbation part got cut off but theres till plenty of side boob, nip-slips, and naked ass in the mirror. Yesterday I got some tiny tiny clothes pins so I'll be playing with those on sunday!!

Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment