Monday, October 1, 2012

OMG Sooooo EXCITED

-->
Looks like good news!! For those of you who don't follow me on Camwhores we may be moving soon!!! YAY! Not just moving, but we are going to be moving in with a friend who knows I cam and is chill with it. Happydance!!! The only problem is we have to wait for the current roomies to move, but since one of them is dieing of liver cancer and having a hard time getting up and down the stairs I imagine that the move will happen soon.

What does this mean for camming? Well it means I'll have more time for it and a nicer space to do it in. The room that is to be ours is big and brightly lit by four giant windows on the sun-ward side. So no more shitty lighting!! I'm really excited, this place will be cheaper for us too which means we can get a new camera and get back to shooting Bitcoin stuff in my off time.

Also I had an awesome Strip Blitz on Camwhores!! Ten outfits in fifteen minutes, with a mirror so you can see every juicy curve, then I go for an orgasm. If your curious just message me and ask for a free seven day trial, I send them out as soon as I get the message and I check my mail daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment