Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back in action: a little shower post

UPDATE 04/03/13: the online wallet service I was using is down for good!! Please if you would like to tip me for this project use the bitcoin tipbot on reddit or send it to the following address.

1KQgXHAGkJmiALfPLC1tnPgY55xoyqSJwf

Update 03/30/13: HOLY MC JESUS!! I never expected this wallet to accrue this many BTC! I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much!!

Update 02/05/13: The ticker is updated with the new address!

Update 02/01/13: Magically the bitcoin wallet that this project was linked to is gone, the URL is no longer in my bookmarks and it is not saved in my super secret files for this kind of thing... Since I just did a clean up recently and this BTC address was also linked to the Strip for bounty project I'm assuming I deleted it with out thinking... so please if you want to tip me then please send it to the following address...

Address Redacted

Update 01/27/13: Aloha! I reached my goal!! So here are the gifs, and thank you for all the compliments and tips its good to be back!

I posted a small shower album to r/deCrypto and r/girlsgonebitcoin. It's been a while and it feels good to post again!! The goal is 0.10 bitcoin, starting off small since they shot up in value, and if I reach that I'll post some gifs. And sadly something in the tickers code is broken it displayed bitcoins in an empty account.



No comments:

Post a Comment