Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shit fucking god damned it

The last couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster. Between trying to get moved, cleaning the place out and not getting enough day job work. Then Mr testosterone going through the roof things have been intense. Hence my prolonged absence, sadly that absence is going to be longer because the brother of my periveous landlady is going to be staying where we are.

Since he can't keep his mouth shut for the life of him I can't really do much camming. If he get an inkling that I do adult entertainment everyone will know and I would rather not be heckled at the grocery store for camming. Lest I be inclined to be violent. The Mr and I are still on the look out for our own place, if any one knows of an Hawaii camgirls looking for room mates let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment