Friday, June 1, 2012

Wet T-Shirt

Just a quick entry, my first project is a wet teeshirt gif, my goal for this post is half a bitcoin, if I reach my goal I'll post the surprise ending. Heres a fun clue for the ending. If I reach two bitcoins I'll post the high def video.

HD 1280x720




The ticker at the bottom tells you how may bitcoins have been sent for this project, don't remember what bitcoins are no worries heres the wiki.

Address Redacted


Update: We reached the first goal, so I updated the gif. Just one and a half bitcoins for the high def video.

Update 2: Ohh we got so close, only 0.3 bitcoins to go!! The wallet will remain open and I will check back periodically, but for now on wards and up wards for more slutty fun!! We have a couple of things in the works, some bitcoin how too vids and the r/deCrypto June request thread (two separate links). I don't know when they will be ready but in the mean time I'll post other things ~_^ TTFN!!

Update 3:  So it looks like the HD video got deleted, give us a couple days and we'll make a new on or I'll post something fun as a boobie prize. Found the video, links provided above.

Update 4 (6/28/12):Also, please do not send bitcoins to this projects wallet. It's a strongcoin wallet and strongcoin is having some serious issues, as in I can't get my bitcoins despite having all the passwords. I'm in correspondence with them and hopefully I can get this worked out. Either way I will not be using strong coin again.

Update 5 (01/29/13) I did eventually retrieve my bitcoins but I will not be using Strongcoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment