Sunday, June 24, 2012

Striping for the bounty

UPDATE 04/03/13: the online wallet service I was using is down for good!! Please if you would like to tip me for this project use the bitcoin tipbot on reddit or send it to the following address.

1KQgXHAGkJmiALfPLC1tnPgY55xoyqSJwf

So on r/deCrypto there was a bounty posted for a striptease, who ever gets the most upvotes gets the bounty!! No counter this time, the bounty is currently over 3 bitcoins, but if you would like to tip me that would rock!! If not can I at least have upvotes? Please with sexy sugar on top!!



Heres the first pic from my submission, the rest will be found here.

Address Redacted

Update (6-28-2012): Holly crap!! Even if I don't get the bounty I made out like a BANDIT!! Thanks for all the support guys!! This rocks!!

Update (7-3-2012): I didn't get the bounty, but thats okay some important lessons were learned and I learned I have some really awesome fans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment