Friday, June 15, 2012

Unintentional Hiatus...

So it looks like theres going to be an unintentional hiatus, there are acouple of contributing factors.

1. Our camera is being flaky, it works but my partner has to baby sit it while charging and running. So I can't just set it up and go to town! Sucky I know, he does have acouple of videos that hes editing so we'll see how that goes.

2. In a week or so I'm going to be gone, I have a temp job caring for an elderly man with Alzheimers. So I have to take time to get my lodging and transportation set up. Then I'll be gone for a week or two, maybe three I'm not sure.

Now that the bad news is out there heres some good news, while I'm away I will be scouting for a place to live thats not as restrictive as where we are now. Maybe a little backstory is in order...

My landlady is a judgmental prude so she has no idea what we do, she's home all the time and we live literally ten feet from her house. She also has a kids and the only time there is no one to interrupt filming and photos is on the weekends. The time I spend on cam, its all a giant cluster fuck and everything gets in the way of everything else.

So my goal is to get us moved into our own place, with DSL and space to move around. I'm also looking into a new web cam and a new camera, right now we take stills from video! I'm hopeing and praying that this temp job gets me enough cash to do all these things so I can get to what I really want to do. I bet you can guess what that is!

Thats right! Cam and be sexy for all you nice internet strangers!! Is it weird that I really mean that, and in the nicest possible way ^_^ I will try and post some blog posts while I'm gone... maybe some nude beach shots with my built in webcam! Mmmm sounds like a plan!!

Mahalo all!! I'll see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment