Monday, August 27, 2012

Jungle fun

UPDATE 04/03/13: the online wallet service I was using is down for good!! Please if you would like to tip me for this project use the bitcoin tipbot on reddit or send it to the following address.

1KQgXHAGkJmiALfPLC1tnPgY55xoyqSJwf

Update (09/03/12): Part two is now up for viewing, even though I didn't reach my half a bitcoin goal. Maybe we can get there this time!

Aloha!! I had some alone time this weekend so I busted out the camera and had a blast! First chance I've had to do this on my own and it was a blast! This project will be 4 stages containing 46 stills when all is said and done! My goal is half a bitcoin for the first stage. Second post half a bitcoin, third stage half a bitcoin for 1.5 bitcoins total. After the 1.5 bitcoin mark is reached I will post the grand finally!!

Long address
19GKrUcGekFN6RzbH6Hwvb6ikv7c8B58Ar
Shortie
http://btc.to/72q

So heres the set and a sample to get you started!!



As always heres the ticker so you know how close we are to the next stage!!



Close window

Please donate some bitcoins :)
Address Redacted

No comments:

Post a Comment