Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Long week, longer month to come

So last week I was all excited because things were looking up... this week it's crash and fucking burn. Heres why, I wont be camming on Streamates for the next month at least, major fucking suck right? The reason is my land ladies brother moved in on Saturday... He has no job and is on full gov assistance, this man is a total shut in. On top of that he's up everyones ass all the time, this means no masturbation shows which means no Streamates.

The upside, I will be doing some topless shows on Camwhores. I'm not much of a dancer but I can wiggle my butt... Maybe I'll start learning to strip on cam, I have the first Carmen Electra strip aerobics dvd... I keep putting it off and could be fun for everyone. So there are options and places you can see me, I'll be chatting on the Camwhores tagboard alot this week so you can find me there. If you don't have a Camwhores account I can send you a 10 day free trial, just drop me a message with your e-mail and I'll sent it out to you.

A little more upside, three of the four Lovely Lady Elementals are finished. I petered out on Water because I realized I don't have any blue paint. So unfortunately LLE is on hold until I can get some blue watercolor. I will post some samples of what I have so far to the Project post. I'm really surprised they turned out better than expected, I'm really getting into the watercolor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment