Monday, August 20, 2012

Pentagram Rope

UPDATE 04/03/13: the online wallet service I was using is down for good!! Please if you would like to tip me for this project use the bitcoin tipbot on reddit or send it to the following address.

1KQgXHAGkJmiALfPLC1tnPgY55xoyqSJwf

Update (08/21/12) Leapin lizards Batman!!  We've already hit the half bitcoin mark!! Consiering how much they've gone up, 10 bucks a pop, I'm guessing the rope was popular!! As promised the second half of the set is loaded and ready to go!

Forlaren and I were dinking around with some rope yesterday and an impromptu project appeared before us. So here it is our version of the Pentagram Rope with some rope bottoms!! I'll post the second half of this project if part one reaches half a bitcoin, the ticker is at the bottom. As usual these will be posted on r/GirlsGoneBitcoin and r/deCrypto. Here's the folder and a little sample for you...


I tried pouty... I don't think it works for me =P






Close window

Please donate some bitcoins :)
Address Redacted

No comments:

Post a Comment